This year for the musical theatre track, we would like you to audition before camp starts. Because we are tackling a big production in Les Misérables the directors would like to pre cast before camp starts. Please follow directions below in submitting your audition videos.
- For your recording
- Tell us your full name and where you live (city).
- Please place the camera close enough to see your face clearly.
- Please make sure your video is clear, in focus, and has plenty of light.
- Verify that your sound is clear enough to be easily heard.
- Which song you will sing will depend on which part you are auditioning for. Each Les Mis character has a specified song (see the list). You will sing at least 1 verse or the part of the song that best showcases your voice.
- Fantine – I Dreamed a Dream
- Valjean – Who am I?
- Young Cosette – Castle on a Cloud
- Javert – Stars
- Eponine – On my Own
- Marius - Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
- Thernardier – Master of the House
- Enjolras – Do you Hear the People Sing?
- Cosette – In my Life
- If you are not interested in a specific role, choose any song from the above list and mention (in your recording and Audition form) that you’re not auditioning for one specific role.
- Upload your video to an online video-site like YouTube or Vimeo. IMPORTANT: We will be unable to view videos set to "private." We recommend setting your privacy settings to "UNLISTED" although "Public" is also acceptable.
- Please complete the Audition form (see below) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The form has a questionnaire including space where you may post the URL address for your video.
- You may access digital tracks through the following link and access code: dashboard.themtpit.com. The Access Code is: 3jg3m. Please see the “Audition Information” document below for more information.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Please submit your video (via the online form) by midnight, Friday, June 2, 2017.